At WOLI, having as our strategic objective to ensure the optimal protection of our customers’ personal data, we consider that it is our duty to inform you about our practices, choices, as well as your rights concerning your personal data that we collect and process through our website.
Ι. Who we are?
Woli Services Ltd (hereinafter “Woli”) is the data processor of the personal data collected and processed through the website.
Address: Mnasiadou & Strasikratous 10 ELMA HOUSE, 2nd Floor, 1065 Nicosia Cyprus
ΙΙ. What personal data do we collect?
We only collect your e-mail.
III. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data from you only in case you choose to subscribe to our waitlist.
IV. For what purposes do we collect and process your personal data?
With your consent, we collect your e-mail in order to inform you once we begin to provide our services, to provide you with a free debit card (provided that you also provide us with all the other documents and information that will be required for the issuance of the card) and to promote to you our products and services.
V. How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep your personal data for as long as needed for the purposes that they were collected and in any for a period of 5 years after the end of our business relationship with you (if any).
VΙ. What are your rights?
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by us: You can ask for confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed and if so, ask us for information regarding the purpose of the processing, the relevant categories of personal data, their recipients, the storage time, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, the origin of the data, the logic of any automated processing, if any.
- You have the right to correct your data: If you consider that your personal data processed by us is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to complete or correct them. Woli has the right to challenge your claim that your data is inaccurate, but is obliged to verify your claim.
- You have the right to transfer your data: You can ask us for a copy of your data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-recognizable format (“digital file”) and you can transfer the data you receive to third parties, provided that they are processed by the us by automated means.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time: If the processing of your data by Woli is based on your consent, you have the right at any time to oppose such processing by revoking your consent. In this case, it may no longer be possible for you to receive some of our services. If this happens, we will let you know. In any case, your revocation will only be valid for the future.
- You have the right to ask Woli to stop processing your personal data: If you wish Woli to stop using and processing your personal data, you have the following options:
- Oppose the use of your personal data, at any time in the case of processing for the purposes of direct marketing, and in any other case of processing based on the legal interest of the Company unless Woli demonstrates that there are overriding and legal reasons for processing.
- Request the deletion of your data from Woli’s records, if their processing is not necessary to pursue the purposes for which they have been collected and there is no legal reason for their preservation.
- Ask Woli to restrict the use of your data in case their accuracy is questioned, or if their processing is illegal but you do not want to delete it, or if the data is no longer needed for processing purposes but you want to keep it to use it to pursue legal claims, or if you have objected to their use and are awaiting verification from Woli as to whether your own legitimate interests take precedence over ours.
Your ability to exercise these rights will depend on a number of factors. Sometimes, we will not be able to agree to your request (for example, if we have a legitimate reason for not doing so or the right does not apply to the particular information we hold about you).
VΙI. How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of your rights or if you are dissatisfied with the terms of processing of your data by us, you can contact us electronically at email@example.com .
At any time, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data by Woli violates GDPR you can file a report. In the EU, there are national and regional data protection authorities.
Woli will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within one month of receiving it, and will inform you in writing of its satisfaction, or the reasons that prevent its satisfaction. The deadline can be extended, if you are notified by us, by another two months, if we receive a large number and complex requests.
VIII. Cookies policy
How we use different types of cookies
Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. We use performance cookies on our site.
Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and timezone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customised, enhanced or optimised content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party service. We use functionality cookies on our site, and in specific Google Analytics (Third Party). This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Below, you may find a detailed list of the cookies used on our website site, their purpose and duration:
|Google Analytics (_ga)||Collects information about how visitors use our site||2 years||Functionality|
|Google Analytics (_gat)||Collects information about how visitors use our site||1 min||Functionality|
|Google Analytics (_gid)||Collects information about how visitors use our site||24 hours||Functionality|
Where we send your data.
Our email provider is Microsoft Ireland, 1, with its seat at One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18 P521, and it being within the European Union, it is a company compliant to the GDPR prerequisites.
Our newsletter service provider is Maichimp, and it is based in 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. It is GDPR compliant, as a company verified under the Privacy Shield Agreement. Any information is sent over SSL / HTTPS to ensure security.
How we protect your data.
Our server has malware protection mechanisms, internal reporting systems and an email notification system if any suspicious activity is detected.
Moreover, we are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect changes or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons. Please therefore re-visit this Policy regularly to stay informed.
- Links to other websites: Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Woli. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This Policy is effective as of 11 January 2021.